For successful Orthodontic Treatment, on-going communication between the general dentist and orthodontist is paramount. We remind Patients of this close relationship and encourage them to visit their dentist at least every six months.
To refer a Patient for an Orthodontic Assessment, please complete the on-line Referral Form below. We will contact your Patient and arrange a convenient appointment and keep you informed of the Patient’s Treatment Plan and progress.
other ways to refer your patients
In addition to the online Form you can send your referrals via:
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- POST – Direct to the Practice: 21 Beaumont Street Oxford, OX1 2NA
our promises to you
- To provide you with written communications confirming our assessment of your patient and recommended treatment options
- To refer your patient back to you for any dental work that we require to be carried out as part of their Orthodontic treatment
- To remind your patients that they need to maintain regular visits with you during their Orthodontic treatment with us.
waiting list information
Currently for our Private Patients there are no waiting lists
Our NHS Contract ended on 31 March 2023. We are no longer providing Treatment to NEW Patients under the NHS.
At our Oxford Practice, we will continue to provide Treatment under the NHS to ALL Patients who commenced Orthodontic Treatment BEFORE 1 APRIL 2023.
We will also continue to offer an Orthodontic Assessment to children under 18 years at no cost from 1 April 2023 onwards.
Our Thame Practice will close on 30 June 2023
Private Treatment for Your Patients
We can offer your patients a range of private treatment options. Each of our Clinicians provide dedicated Private Only sessions for your patients.
Children under the age of 18 can enjoy a free initial Orthodontic assessment.
We are proud to be certified Platinum II Providers for Incognito Orthodontic treatment.
We are proud to be certified Providers for Incognito Orthodontic treatment.